Kayak and SUP Rentals
Closed for the season. Please come back in the spring!
- The rental of kayaks and stand up paddle boards (SUP's) is for Pamet Harbor Club members AND the general public.
- Rates vary depending on membership status.
- You may sign-up for a particular watercraft through the club office.
- Call the office at 508-349-3772 between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM to schedule a time. Please do not email or text reservation requests.
- It is a helpful to consult a weather report and a
beforehand, when possible.
Next Availability: Closed for the season
Please call 508-349-3772 for details. Reserving in advance is required.
- All watercraft rentals come with a paddle and personal flotation device (PFD) included. We have PFD's to fit small through extra large. You may use your own PFD (Coast Guard approved) if you wish.
- All watercraft renters will be required to pay and sign a rental agreement and waiver and release of liability before they "hit the water".
Rental watercraft must be launched from the Pamet Harbor Yacht and Tennis Club beach. They may NOT be loaded into a motor vehicle and transported to another site.
Rates: How does one get the member rate? Meet all three of the below conditions:
1. A member must pay for the rental and sign the rental agreement and liability waiver.
2. A member must be in the group that is going paddling.
Note: The person who is the member in 1 and 2 above can be different people.
- Single Person Kayak: $30.00/ one tide cycle or any part thereof
- Two Person Kayak: $38.00/one tide cycle or any part thereof
- Stand Up Paddle Board: $30.00/ tide cycle or any part thereof
Non - Member Rates
- Single Person Kayak: $50.00/ one tide cycle or any part thereof (Nine for rent)
- Two Person Kayak: $60.00/one tide cycle or any part thereof (Three for rent)
- Stand Up Paddle Board: $50.00/ tide cycle or any part thereof (Two for rent)
A tide cycle is defined for our rental purposes as the time span from about 2.5 hrs before high tide to about 2.5 hours after high tide. Big tides allow for larger window (10 foot tide or more) Typically there will be one tide cycle per day during which rentals will be viable. Occasionally, the tide cycle, bad weather, staffing limitations or some other factor will require us to suspend rentals for that day.
Jully Tide Chart
Payment: Credit Card, Check or Cash are accepted.