Kayak and SUP Rentals
- The rental of kayaks and stand up paddle boards (SUP's) is for Pamet Harbor Club members only.
- You may sign-up for a particular watercraft through the club office.
- Call the club office between 8 am and 6 pm to sign-up at 508-349-3772. Please consult the weather report and the tide chart beforehand, when possible.
- You can check the calendar on this web page for boat availability. If a boat is not listed it is not available for rent on that day.
- Note that the very latest reservations may not be reflected in the online calendar below. The office will have the most up to date information.
- No rental shall begin before 8:30 am or end after 5:30 pm, to allow our stewards time for set-up and breakdown.
We are allowing sign-ups no more than three days in advance at this time.
- All watercraft rentals come with a paddle and personal flotation device (PFD) included. We have PFD's to fit small through extra large.
- Members will be required to pay before they "hit the water" and sign a rental agreement and waiver and release of liability.
Rental watercraft must be launched from the Pamet Harbor Yacht and Tennis Club beach. They may NOT be loaded into a motor vehicle and transported to another site.
- Single Person Kayak: $20.00/ one tide cycle or any part thereof (Kayaks #'s 1 thru 3)
- Two Person Kayak: $25.00/one tide cycle or any part thereof (Kayak # 4)
- Stand Up Paddle Board: $25.00/ tide cycle or any part thereof (SUP # 1 & 2)
A tide cycle is defined for our rental purposes as the time span from 3 hrs before high tide to 3 hours after high tide. Typically there will be one tide cycle per day during which rentals will be viable. Occasionally, the tide cycle or some other factor(s) will require us to suspend rentals for that day. Click here to view a local tide chart