Kayak and SUP Rentals
- The rental of kayaks and stand up paddle boards (SUP's) is for Pamet Harbor Club members AND the general public.
- Rates vary depending on membership status.
- You may sign-up for a particular watercraft through the club office.
- Call Charlie at 508-514-1879 between 9 am and 5 pm and schedule a time!! Please do not email requests. .
- Please consult the weather report and the tide chart beforehand, when possible.
Availability in September:
Watercraft rentals will be available for members and the general public on the following dates:
Friday: 20, 27
Saturday: 28 (ending at 2 PM)
Other days may be available: Please call 508-514-1879 for details.
Reserve as far in advance as you can!
- All watercraft rentals come with a paddle and personal flotation device (PFD) included. We have PFD's to fit small through extra large. You may use your own PFD if you wish.
- All renters will be required to pay and sign a rental agreement and waiver and release of liability before they "hit the water".
Rental watercraft must be launched from the Pamet Harbor Yacht and Tennis Club beach. They may NOT be loaded into a motor vehicle and transported to another site.
Rates: How does one get the member rate? Meet all three of the below conditions:
1. A member must pay for the rental.
2. A member must sign the rental agreement and waiver.
3. A member must be in the group that is going paddling.
- Single Person Kayak: $20.00/ one tide cycle or any part thereof
- Two Person Kayak: $25.00/one tide cycle or any part thereof
- Stand Up Paddle Board: $20.00/ tide cycle or any part thereof
Non - Member Rates
- Single Person Kayak: $40.00/ one tide cycle or any part thereof
- Two Person Kayak: $50.00/one tide cycle or any part thereof
- Stand Up Paddle Board: $40.00/ tide cycle or any part thereof
A tide cycle is defined for our rental purposes as the time span from 3 hrs before high tide to 3 hours after high tide. Typically there will be one tide cycle per day during which rentals will be viable. Occasionally, the tide cycle or some other factor will require us to suspend rentals for that day.
Click here for a local tide chart