Court Time Availability by time and date: Click here!
- The Pamet Harbor Club currently has two red clay courts and one hard court.
- All courts are open from 8;00 am to 6:00 pm, currently for members only.. The hard court additionally is currently open from 7:00 am to 8:00 am and 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, for members only. The 6 pm to 7 pm on the hard court will not be available when the clay courts are being watered at 6 pm.
- Flat soled tennis shoes are required for the clay court.
- The courts are also available for non-member use on days club is staffed..
- Tennis balls are available for purchase ($4.00 per can)
- The hard court may be used to play pickleball and court reservations made in the same way as for tennis.
Member Court Reservations:
- All members may use the courts without a fee as part of their membership.
- Call Charlie at 508-514-1879 between 9 am and 5 pm and schedule a time!! Please do not email court time requests.
- You may bring guests to play with you, without charge. To be a guest of a member, the member must be present and playing with the guest.
- A membership, regardless of type, may reserve a court for 1.5 hours per day but members may play as long as they like if the court is available after the reserved time, except at the end of the day.
- Courts may be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
Non-member Court Reservations:
- $27 for 1 hour
- $10 for each additional half-hour
- Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance. Call Charlie at 508-514-1879 between 9 am and 5 pm and schedule a time!! Please do not email court time requests.
- Please note that the courts are NOT available to non- members every day. Check here for court availability.
- Can of Tennis Balls: $4.00
- Ball Machine: $10.00/session (for members only)
- Tennis Racquet: $6.00/session ($3.00 for members)
- Pickleball Paddle: $3.00/session ($1.00 for members)
- Pickleball Kit (4 paddles and 3 pickleballs): $10.00/session ($5.00 for members)
Tennis lessons are also available for members and non-members. Please click here for more information.