Tennis and Pickleball
Court Time Availability by time and date: Click here!
Court Rental Rates for Non-members: $27.00 for the first hour and $10.00 for each additional half-hour.
- The Pamet Harbor Club currently has two red clay courts and one hard court.
- All courts are open from 8;00 am to 6:00 pm. Additionally, our hard court is open from 7:00 am to 8:00 am and 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, for members only.
- Flat soled tennis shoes are required for the clay courts.
- Tennis balls are available for purchase ($4.00 per can)
- The hard court may be used to play pickleball and court reservations made in the same way as for tennis.
Member Court Reservations:
- All members may use the courts without a fee as part of their membership.
- Call the office at 508-349-3772 between 8 am and 6 pm and schedule a time!! Please do not email, text or send Slack messages for court time requests.
- You may bring guests to play with you, without charge. To be a guest of a member, the member must be present and playing with the guest.
- A membership, regardless of type, may reserve a court for 1.5 hours per day but members may play as long as they like if the court is available after the reserved time, except at the end of the day.
- Courts may be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
Non-member Court Reservations:
- $27 for 1 hour
- $10 for each additional half-hour
- Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance. Call the office at 508-349-3772 between 8 am and 6 pm and schedule a time!! Please do not email or text court time requests.
- Can of Tennis Balls: $4.00
- Ball Machine: $7.00/session
- Tennis Racquet: $6.00/session ($3.00 for members)
- Pickleball Paddle: $2.00/session ($1.00 for members)
- Pickleball Kit (4 paddles and 4 pickleballs): $8.00/session ($4.00 for members)
Tennis lessons are also available for members and non-members. Please click here for more information.