- The Pamet Harbor Club has two red clay courts and one hard court.
- The courts are available for both member and non-member use.
- All annual and summer members may use the courts without a fee as part of their membership.
- Call the office and schedule a time!!
- You may bring guests to play with you, without charge.
- A membership, regardless of type, may reserve a court for 1.5 hours per day but those members may play as long as they like if the court is available after the reserved time.
- Courts may be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
- The Mixed Doubles time is for Wednesday and friday now has a 4:30 pm start time. Sunday is still 9 am to 11 am unless otherwise posted on our event calendar. Mixed Doubles is for a range of skill levels so come and have fun. You do not need to come with a partner. Your guests are welcome too, space permitting.
Court rentals: Non-members may reserve a court at $25 per hour. Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance. Call our office at 508-349-3772 between 8 am and 6 pm to make a reservation. We are only open to non-members on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Occasional times during the week maybe available and will be posted below and updated regularly as times change. Call that day for availability at 508-514-1879.
Current Bookings Other than Mixed Doubles:
Week time availability:
None currently scheduled
Practice makes perfect - use the backboard on the hard court to hone your skills or rent our ball machine ($10/hr for ball machine plus court rental).
Tennis lessons are also available for members and non-members. Please click here for more information.