Hard Court Status: OPEN Clay Courts Status: OPEN
- The Pamet Harbor Club has two red clay courts and one hard court.
- Flat soled tennis shoes are required for the clay courts.
- The courts are available for both member and non-member use.
- Our hard court can also be used to play pickleball. We have paddles and pickleballs for rent.
- Tennis balls are available for purchase ($4.00 per can)
- The hard court may be used to play pickleball and court reservations made in the same way as for tennis.
- Basic tennis racquets are available for rent at $5.00 per session per racquet.
- Pickleball kits are available for rent. The kit includes four paddles and six balls. One kit is $5.00/session for members and $10.00 per session for non-members.
- All annual and summer members may use the courts without a fee as part of their membership.
- Call the office between 8 am and 6 pm and schedule a time!! Please do not email court time requests.
- You may bring guests to play with you, without charge. If you are not playing with the guest(s), then they should rent the court as a non-member.
- A membership, regardless of type, may reserve a court for 1.5 hours per day but members may play as long as they like if the court is available after the reserved time.
- Courts may be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
- The Mixed Doubles is on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Mixed Doubles is for a range of skill levels so come and have fun. You do not need to come with a partner. Your guests are welcome too, space permitting.
- Open pickleball for members is on Monday from 9 am to 11 am and on Thursday from 10 am to 12 pm.
Court rentals: Non-members may reserve a court forr tennis or pickleball at:
- $25 for 1 hour
- $35 for 1.5 hour
- $45 for 2 hour
- Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance. Call our office at 508-349-3772 between 8 am and 6 pm to make a reservation.
Tennis lessons are also available for members and non-members. Please click here for more information.