- The Pamet Harbor Club has two red clay courts and one hard court.
- The courts are available for both member and non-member use.
- All annual and summer members may use the courts without a fee as part of their membership.
- Call the office and schedule a time!!
- You may bring guests to play with you, without charge.
- A membership, regardless of type, may reserve a court for 1.5 hours per day but those members may play as long as they like if the court is available after the reserved time.
- Courts may be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
- In the summer season, members gather on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday for Mixed Doubles. The Mixed Doubles time is 9 am to 11 am unless otherwise posted on our event calendar. Mixed Doubles is for a range of skill levels so come and have fun. You do not need to come with a partner. Your guests are welcome too, space permitting.
Court rentals: Non-members may reserve a court at $20 per hour. Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance. Call our office at 508-349-3772 between 8 am and 6 pm to make a reservation.
Practice makes perfect - use the backboard on the hard court to hone your skills or rent our ball machine ($10/hr for ball machine plus court rental).
Tennis lessons are also available for members and non-members. Please click here for more information.